A business case for an investment bank with incredible ROI
It doesn’t always have to end like the brewer’s case… Here, our analysis made it crystal clear that using a data warehouse to track all transactions, profile all customers as well as analyse the entire sales funnel would lead to better targeting of marketing efforts.
Because nothing is harder than to profile an investor:
· How deep are his pockets?
· What is his tolerance for risk?
· How much is he willing to invest initially?
· And what is his growth potential?
· Can we accommodate that growth with our products?
These are just a few of the important questions that need answers from the analytics environment.
When we presented the math, the Board of Directors didn’t hesitate a second.